The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says 24,535 candidates who sat for the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) have been rescheduled to retake the examination.

According to a statement made available to journalists
by JAMB’s spokesman, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Sunday, the Board has also released additional 3,921 withheld results.

He said, the Board decision was prompted by substantial non-compliance with the Board’s standards in the affected candidates examination centres.

“The Board has painstakingly analysed the process and conduct of the 2024 UTME in some centres where there are strong proofs of substantial non-compliance with the Board’s standards.

” Consequently, 24,535 candidates have been rescheduled to retake the examination in their chosen Examination Towns on Saturday, June 22, 2024.

” Meanwhile, 3,921 outstanding 2024 UTME results that had been cleared have now been released.